Saturday 8 March 2008

TYO part2

My friend Tucker (super genius electone master) and his friend Yasu took me to this interesting coffee shop (kissaten) where 2 old ladies had decked it out in proper old ladies wall paper, dried flowers and 80's cocktail computer gaming tables! Weird. I also think they poisoned me but I won't go into that.



Great view, fabulous flowers and a Japanese horror stories record. A great blend.


Tokyo Dome Attractions.


Went to a super nice tofu restaurant with my super hot friend Saya.



Final morning sunrise, felt like death, in the night I'd had a serious long conversation with my hotel room toilet.


Longest ever flight home, sitting quietly not eating anything and looking at this map every half an hour wishing there was a turbo boost button to make it go quicker. Finally my house came into view.



A big shout out to everyone who made my stay in Tokyo a mental one: Akiko, Phil, Josh, Yuko, Tucker, Kyoko, Yasu, Saya, Hiroki, Ro & all at KIKS, Tomomi, Masako, Makoto, Kazu, Hikari, Hikaru, Endou, Takayuki, Masaru, Boo, Eri, Fank & Ivy!

No comments: