Tuesday 29 July 2008

hijinx


Most people who know me will tell you I have gone a bit crazy over sunglasses this past year or so. My favorites at the moment being 'Oakley frogskins', with their lightweight simple shape and super hot colorways with iridium lenses. I go to the Oakley store in Covent Garden every Tuesday to see if they have a delivery of the latest ones... Anyway I digress, this post is to tell you that I recently entered an Oakley design competition. The brief was to pop a design onto some Oakley 'Hijinx'sunglasses, cloth case and box packaging. The winner is to be the final product in their artist series (so far there's Frank Kozik, London Police and some other dooshbags I can't remember).
So I made it through the first stage and now all the candidates in an online gallery...

Follow this link to take a closer look. Be sure to check my bad boy Mysterious Al's brains entry!
My one is on some 3-D glasses tip with blue and red iridium. Hope you like it...

Dunno when they decide the winner, and Barnzley is on the judging panel . . . nuts.

No comments: