Sunday 18 January 2009

studentz

Hello people who sometimes pass through and read this blog only to find I haven't updated it. It's called 'captured daily' I really should try and get pics up everyday, hope these few posts make up for it. Had a busy week, some of you may know I became a student again. Just this week I began the MA Photography course at The London College of Communication. IT's going pretty well and I've met some nice people.

On the first day they gave us a bit of free wine, which we then topped up with more free wine at an exhibition, which was then added to with drinks at the local pub. Meet Maxim and Tony (Marie) who hit it off well when she challenged him to a game of pool, claiming she could beat him. Maxim ended up winning and proposed to impregnate her. Nicely done. Real smooth.




No comments: