Friday 20 June 2008

art in industry

Last night I went to 'Shunt' at London Bridge where my friend has been putting on an art exhibition. Shunt is some crazy venue under the arches of London Bridge Station where anything goes really. I saw traditional paintings, sculpture, 3D installations, some film screenings, live music, Dj-ing and some live art performances as well as being able to make some soft toys! It was nice to see something outside of the now typical and trendy 'street art' shows.

'aving a swim...

watch out for this folky band, seriously good.

Oh, what was I saying about street art? Oh well, it get's let in everywhere these days..

What you making?

Ahh of course, DEKOBOKO!

This wasn't in there, this is actually Big Ben who I saw on the way home.

I'm dj-ing tomorrow night (Sat) at Shunt for the final night of the show if anyone wants to come on down.

No comments: