Sunday 15 June 2008

Thaifalgar Square

This weekend London's Trafalgar Square was the setting for a one day Thai festival with live performances, Thai food and beer, and other Thai things. I went and checked it out...


Insane, fruit flower carving. I tried it with an orange when I got home... didn't quite work out the same.


Otakuuu.


A gang of police. Always looking for a fight.

I thought I'd give the mango and sticky rice a go at the food stalls. I don't know why because I have been lucky enough to have tried the best ever mango and sticky rice (Thong Lo!) that was brought to me by a beautiful girl last time I was in Thailand.

Yes there is mango, yes the rice is sticky but where's the damn coconut milk and crispy bits?? Unacceptable!

Thaitanium!!



I am pleased London did this, it seemed well organised, had a good vibe and a good mix of performances and was a good promotion of Thailand. I must big up Thaitanium for the tasty dinner hook up too!

No comments: