Friday 24 October 2008

boosh live

Im back! And last night I went to see The Mighty Boosh Live at Brixton Academy! If you don't know about the Boosh yet, shame on you! I'll let you off if you don't live in the U.K but just means I'm bringing the entire series round next time I'm in your 'hood.

Anyways, the place was packed and many crazy fans had dressed up as some of the characters . . . some were too good to not get on camera...

The head of Pie Face Records and the Crack Fox.

Tony Harrison

The Spirit of Jazz

And probably my favorites because one of them is soo good and the other is soooo crap - Bollo and Old Greg !!! Even has the light shining out of his mangina!

Anyway just as the show was about to begin my camera ran out of battery. Yes, professional photographer that I am, well done. Anyways you should go see the show yourselves!

1 comment:

tob said...

ผี หลอก เจฟ อ่านออกมั๊ยจีะ