Sunday 17 May 2009

333 & beyond

crikey, had a bit of a heavy night on Saturday... Started of at 333 where I DJ'd before The Super Milkmen


Pretty young girls in the place...

I then went to Fabric for an after-party. There are no pics from there because I was too busy drinking myself silly and generally offending nerds.

Next thing I know I was in a car going to Marie's house with Maxim, I know this because there are photo's of it...


I don't understand how but I remember there being more drinks at Maries house which would have been rude to not consume.

Eventually the violins had to come out.

I think I left at about 9am voicing a delightful 'fuck off' as I staggered off down the street with a bag of records and mascara on my face. I must have managed to get on a bus and a train because the next thing I remember was waking up 2 stops past my station. Sunday was a feast of hell with sick and the realisation that at some point at Maries I had gone online and changed my name officially to 'Jeff Fu-J Paul Marie Maxim Toshi Okonomiyaki Metal'.

Great.

1 comment:

S T A R S K I said...

What a night!! That was mad!!