Monday 4 May 2009

bbq

I'm really confused in the head these days and I nearly went to the wrong persons house yesterday for a BBQ. Luckily Al gave me a call and reminded me what year it was and I trotted off to Jo's little BBQ get together which had all the good peeps in the 'hood.

Todays menu we have a choice of BURNT or RAW. Your choice.

Or you could try cooking you OWN HAND, like Tim here.

Yea, fuck you meat.

Wow it was like a crooked tongues party but with girls.


I shot some time-lapse and put some 'Squarepusher' to it...


Thanks Jo for inviting me and big up everyone there for making it a pleasant sunday spring afternoon!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice one jeffu

Mark SPLINTER said...

come on jeff, it's been HOURS since you posted this!! what you been up to? :)

Anonymous said...

"the beginning"