Friday 9 May 2008

exhibition/party

So, I just had an exhibition of some of my photographs from my travels in Asia. This was held at 'WOO' in Vilnius, Lithuania, which is a very nice bar/restaurant/club/exhibition space...






No exhibition is complete without a party, and seeing as this is also a club, we had a proper party! Big speakers, extra subs, crazy drinks, insane girls, Dubstep, trumpets . . . it went off big.

partyyy


Barry Parrot was there. Who let him in??


toot!toot!


hot girls!



Barry getting down to some serious Dubstep courtesy of Nightjar (only 16 years old and already smacking it on the decks!!)


Yes, here I am, completely wasted at 6am and still ploughing on. No more free bars for me please I'm getting old!

Many many thanks for that night to Mark SPLINTER, Nightjar, Genys, Goro, Emylis, Gerda, all WOO staff and all you crazy cats and bunnys that made it down that night!

More pics of the night over at dubstep.lt

1 comment:

Mark SPLINTER said...

twas a pleasure.
the green cocktail of death shall reign for all time.
BARMAN! KICKBOXER! IN A PITCHER!