Sunday 11 May 2008

vilnius

Last week I had a relaxin' time in Vilnius, Lithuania...

...just chilling by the river. You might be thinking this is out in the country side, but this the river that runs through the capital and I'm just next to one of the main bridges in the city. Try getting a pic like this of the Thames in the middle of London!



Across the road from this old house is a new building comprising of high end fashion shops, elite apartments and a pacha night club. Stupidly I didnt take the photo to prove it.



Drunk kids all wearing RUN DMC t-shirts and listening to a boom box. Good look.



Barry was quick to open a new bar in town!



Crazy suburban tranformers style architecture...



Aesthetic railways...



Probably the coolest kid in town...



Bloody art students are everywhere :)



Mark and I pushing the buttons in the studio. Obviously I'm taking it very seriously.



I seem to have a few pics of girls kissing each other from Vilnius, and it's not like I ever said 'kiss each other'. It must be the in thing.




On the way home. I love being above the clouds, makes me think deeply about everything when I go flying. It's a good time for reflection and appreciation... For others though it's just about getting pissed on Gin & Tonics and flirting with the air hostesses, actually that's pretty much what I do really.

Big up LT and Vilnius inhabitants!! Be back soon.

1 comment:

Mark SPLINTER said...

As a resident of fantastic vilnius town i would like to confirm that the old house pictured is about 20m over a narrow road from the most prestigious shopping centre in town, and 50m from the door of Pacha. I would also like to recommend the "autogidas" audio tourist guide, which has a very sexy voiceover artist on the english version. Available in all good tourism information offices this summer. And yes, lipstick lesbianism just hit town, can't wait for the summer.