Monday 26 May 2008

how y'all doin

Easy peeps. Sorry for lack of posting but been away without means of uploading.
So I just went to New Jersey (U.S) last week to take some pics at Sony for HMX Media. Sony and the hotel were situated on a large trading estate in the middle of no-where. The nearest town was 40 minutes walk away. Needless to say though, I did walk there to avoid the boredom of my hotel room and to also check out mundane things like street signs, houses and traffic lights, which when you are in a foreign country appear all the more attractive and interesting. I do love American street signs though, the fonts and colours used are just so much better. Just check out the 'drug free school' sign, just brilliant.






3 comments:

Mark SPLINTER said...

petrol station is rocking my spot. i just started a project on lights at twilight. freaking turns me on.

Jamey said...

Definitely the gas station... It's awesome

Jeff Metal said...

Thanks, and good to see you here Jamey!