Thursday 4 September 2008

balloons, cake and fizzy pop

Last week I went with the Scratch Perverts and Al to a posh kids Birthday party. I don't know if it's really a good idea to have PERVERTS at a CHILDREN'S birthday party, but there you go. I say children, the birthday girl was 19. The SP's and myself were there to play some records and get really drunk. I managed to do the drunk bit quite well, actually we all got a bit smashed. Danger.
Good thing was, girls over 18 had to wear a band to show they were old enough to drink. Happy times.

Al and Jane 'Siesta' - Shanghai promoter and private party organiser extraordinairre.

The birthday girl and her pals.

Al couldn't handle it.

Tony Vegas tries to keep his eyes on the platters.

Yes mate, have another drink, it'll be alright!

No comments: