Thursday 4 September 2008

tourist

Recently I've been behaving like a tourist. I don't know why. I guess for many years now I've been thoroughly bored of my city and just put my head down when travelling through it, just trying to get from A -> B.
But since a year ago when I decided I just wanted to 'get the hell outta Dodge', I've been noticing my London surroundings a lot more. Little details in architecture, the people, some streets I never walked down before . . . it's alright actually.
The other day I past by Trafalgar Sq. (and an inflatable Big Ben).

Checked out some glowing lanterns in China town.

Then the other day I went on a rover boat from Greenwich to Westminster with my friend.

There are some crazy buildings along the river that you never get to see from anywhere else...


Canary Wharf, big up.

Tower Bridge, word.

Also went to St. James Park (next to the Queens house) and took in some nature and other 'tourists' feeding squirrels.


London, it's not half bad. I still want to leave though, haha.

No comments: